Title: Electrical Engineer
Reports to: Managing Director and Operations Director
Based at: CNC Robotics, 3b Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park, Aintree, L30 1RD
Salary: £Negotiable per annum + Bonus where applicable, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
CNC Robotics Ltd is an exciting and dynamic robotics company, specialising in providing industrial robots for all types of machining applications. Named as one of the UK’s top 250 businesses for growth and innovation.
Working closely with the Managing Director, Design engineer and Development engineer the Electrical Engineer will be involved with designing, developing and maintaining electrical control systems, robots, machinery and equipment. You will be working in an industrial environment dealing with the installation of cabling, panel installation and wiring, as well as general maintenance and onsite work.
• Carry out feasibility studies for new technical innovations.
• Produce electrical drawings and schematics using computer-assisted engineering and design software. • Assist customers and other members of the team at every stage of the project, including but not limited to the installation and commissioning of equipment.
• Estimate material, construction, and labour costs, and project timescales.
• Test installations and systems, and analyse data.
• Making sure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations.
• Oversee inspection and maintenance programmes.
• Attend meetings, write reports and give presentations to managers and clients, where necessary.
• Support and maintain robotic data collection for trouble shooting, keep accurate day to day maintenance log.
• Interpret best courses of action for improvement.
Education and Training
• Essential - Candidates will have either a Degree or HND/HNC in Electrical/Mechanical engineering or relevant time served electrical/mechanical engineering on site experience.
• Desirable – 17th Edition • Desirable – PLC programming
Ongoing ‘On the Job’ Training offered:
• KUKA robots and controller programming
• Robot I/O setup
• Panel Wiring
• Electrical installations
• SolidWorks Electrical / other electrical software.
• Forklift truck licence
Person Description It is essential that the successful candidate is able to demonstrate the following;
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
• Honesty and reliability.
• Attention to detail.
• Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
• Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
• Must be willing to travel.
• Full UK driving licence.
• Up to date Passport.
Please contact us if you would like to apply for this position