FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Title: Field Service Engineer
Reports to: Managing Director and Operations Director
Based at: CNC Robotics, 3b Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park, Aintree, L30 1RD
Salary: £Negotiable per annum + Bonus where applicable, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
CNC Robotics Ltd is an exciting and dynamic robotics company, specialising in providing industrial robots for all types of machining applications. Named as one of the UK’s top 250 businesses for growth and innovation.
Responsible for executing assigned robotic customer projects, including onsite installation, troubleshooting, repair and follow up on service escalations. Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. Keep accurate records of service calls, maintains inventory of service parts, tools, and test equipment. Services are provided in-house, on-site, and/or via telephone and email. Travel to customer sites and other International locations is essential. Follows safety practices as defined by the Company and/or customers’ site safety code and relevant regulations.
• Responsible for being on the front line, assisting our customers at every stage of the project including but not limited to the installation and commissioning of equipment.
• Performing planned maintenance, monitoring performance, diagnosing system problems remotely as well as on site.
• Ensures that tools and test equipment are properly maintained and calibrated.
• Seeks to provide technical support to customers and other service professionals as required.
• Support and maintain robotic data collection for trouble shooting, keep accurate day to day maintenance log of robot systems
• Lead quality improvement projects to analyse and interpret best course of action for improvement
• Interpret best courses of action for improvement.
Education and Training
• Essential - Candidates will have either a Degree or HND/HNC in Electrical/Mechanical engineering or relevant time served electrical/mechanical engineering on site experience.
• Desirable – 17th Edition
• Desirable – PLC programming
Ongoing ‘On the Job’ Training offered:
• KUKA robots and controller programming
• Robot I/O setup
• Panel Wiring
• SolidWorks Electrical / other electrical software.
• Forklift truck licence
It is essential that the successful candidate is able to demonstrate the following;
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
• Honesty and reliability.
• Attention to detail.
• Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
• Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
• Must be willing to travel.
• Full UK driving licence.
• Up to date Passport.
Please contact us if you would like to apply for this position