Whatever your ambitions and growth plans, Asset Finance is a cost-effective way to fund change and transformation in your organisation while minimally impacting on cash-flow. Plant and machinery finance can help spread the cost of a robotic system from CNC Robotics with repayments typically over two to five years, providing a tax efficient and cash flow friendly funding solution.
There are a multitude of finance companies with multiple finance products available who can assist companies of all sizes and across all sectors invest in machinery.
Choosing the right financing model for your purchase is critical. Financing a robotic system is very similar to the funding of traditional industrial equipment. The team at CNC Robotics have a wealth of experience working with different lenders and are happy to work with your financier or can introduce you to our partner network.
- Continue to use the asset by entering a secondary rental period
- Sell the asset and keep a portion of the income from the sale
- Return it to the lender
Benefits of hire purchase
- More time to repay – Spread the cost over the life of the asset
- Seasonality – The lender can structure repayments to take account of seasonal fluctuations in your cash flow
- Keep control – You are the owner of the asset for tax purposes and can normally claim capital allowances
- Tax efficient – You can offset your hire purchase interest and charges against pre-tax profits
- Reclaim VAT
Benefits of finance lease
- Efficiency – Uninterrupted use of the asset
- Spread the cost further – The lender can take over the finance agreement you have with another provider and extend the term
- Choice – Give your business a cash injection or use the money to buy other assets that may not be accessible through hire purchase or leasing agreements
Benefits of operating lease
- Low initial outlay – Quick access to the asset you need without a heavy upfront investment
- Freedom – Full use of the asset without having to buy it outright
- Flexibility – Option to re-rent, purchase or return the asset at the end of the term
- Pay less – Rental cost is reduced as it is based on a percentage of the original capital cost
- Off balance sheet funding
- Reduce costs – Reclaim VAT on rental