Terms and conditions
The term “CNC Robotics” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- CNC Robotics does not warrant that the functions performed by the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free or that the defects on the website will be corrected.
- In no event will CNC Robotics be liable for any damage, including, but not limited to any direct, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or other indirect damages arising out of the use of the website or the content and any transactions conducted through or facilitated by the website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You may not modify, copy, download, capture, distribute, transmit, display (see clause below), revise, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or content obtained from this website unless expressly authorised by us.
- The content of this website is for your personal use only. We do not permit you to use film footage, images or any other material on this website in presentations and exhibitions for the general public, community groups, (including church, community, or other not-for-profit groups), schools, colleges, universities and other educational institutions, conferences, exhibitions or any other type of event unless expressly authorised by CNC Robotics in writing.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links or advertisements to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information or they may advertise products and services of other companies or parties. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or the content of any advertisements.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- The content of this website may NOT be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without our written permission.
For further information, please contact:
CNC Robotics Ltd, Unit 3 Mersey Reach, Galgate Drive, Bootle, Merseyside, L30 6AD.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0151 523 8009